We are 3 months into 2016 and this coming week we have another great dinner meeting scheduled at the Niagara Culinary Institute in Niagara Falls, NY. Please join us for an interesting evening in which we will learn how this former shopping complex was completely overhauled to become both a training and retail facility… and a “living classroom” for its 350 students.
Our next events in April include:
- 4/14: Our annual Volunteer Recognition dinner at which we will present the Volunteer of the Quarter for 1st Qtr 2016, and our 2015 Annual Achievement award. *All volunteers attend this event free* If you are not a volunteer and are interested in getting started with us, then please come and learn more about volunteering for our chapter.
- 4/21: Breakfast roundtable focused on Non-profit project management and volunteering -- when demonstrating value is even more challenging than usual.
- 4/26: Dinner meeting with Susanne Madsen, at which she will give us a sneak preview of her Professional Development Day workshop topic being held on the next day.
- 4/27: Professional Development Day featuring Susanne Madsen. Susanne will be presenting “The Secret to Authentic Leadership in Projects”.
Thank you to everyone who participated in our ByLaw change approval process. We received overwhelming support for the new VP position to focus on Certification Training. Therefore, in early April we will be calling for candidates interested in serving in the following positions on our Board effective 1/1/2017:
- VP Professional Development
- VP Certification Training (*Recently approved by membership)
- VP Marketing & Communications
- VP Technology & Business Services
I hope to see you at an upcoming event,
PMI Buffalo – we bring Project Management to life!