Our 2nd Quarter is well underway and this week’s dinner and Professional Day by Susanne Madsen on project leadership should be very interesting!
Our next events in May and June include:
- 5/17: 2 education sessions for 1.5 hours each (3 pdus)
- 3:30-5:00pm Session #1 – Program & Portfolio Mgmt (Application and Practices)
- Networking, dinner
- 6:45-8:15pm Session #2 – Managing Organizational Change (Creating a Change Ready Organization)
- 5/19: Breakfast Roundtable
- Technology frontiers: what's now, what's next, what's going to fade away?
- 6/21: 2 education sessions for 1.5 hours each (3 pdus)
- 3:30-5:00pm Session #1 – Quiet Leadership (Tips for Project Success)
- Networking, dinner
- 6:45-8:15pm Session #2 – Great Project Managers (How They Do It)
- 6/23: Corporate Challenge
- Want to join our team?
Please see our website for more details on the above events.
We are taking a different approach for the May and June education sessions, in an attempt to meet the needs of those who cannot afford to spend a full day, or even half a day for that matter, to attend our Professional Days. So, these events will not begin until 3:30pm - allowing you to work almost a full day – and get in 1 or 2 different education sessions to earn up to 3 pdus.
We are bringing in 2 very experienced speakers for the May and June education sessions:
- May: Frank Saladis is former President of the PMI NYC Chapter, received the distinguished award of PMI Fellow in October 2013, and was the recipient of the PMI Distinguished Contribution Award in October 2015. He is a Project Management Professional and has been a featured presenter at the Project Management Institute ® Annual Symposia and World Congresses and many other project management events.
- June: Michael O’Brochta has written and presented papers at every PMI North American Global Congress during the past decade-and-a-half as well as at many international, and regional conferences. While a senior project manager at the Central Intelligence Agency, he led the project management and systems engineering training and certification program to mature practices agency-wide.
I hope to see you at an upcoming event, JoAnn
PMI Buffalo – we bring Project Management to life!