Before we come to the close of our 2nd Quarter, and head into our summer break, we are offering 2 events in June that you might be interested in attending. We received very positive feedback from our May 17th double-header session, so please consider signing up for our June 21st event !
- 6/21: 2 education sessions for 1.5 hours each (3 PDUs)
- This event will not begin until 3:30pm - allowing you to work almost a full day – and still participate in 1 or 2 different education sessions
- Early bird pricing runs up to midnight on 6/6/16 !
- 3:30-5:00pm Session #1 – Quiet Leadership (Tips for Project Success)
- Networking, dinner
- 6:45-8:15pm Session #2 – Great Project Managers (How They Do It)
- Speaker: Michael O’Brochta has written and presented papers at every PMI North American Global Congress during the past decade-and-a-half as well as at many international, and regional conferences. While a senior project manager at the Central Intelligence Agency, he led the project management and systems engineering training and certification program to mature practices agency-wide.
- 6/23: Corporate Challenge
- This is the first year we have sponsored a team…. won’t you join us for an evening of exercise and fun ?
Please see our website for more details on the above events and to sign up.
After these June events, we do not have any certification trainings, professional development or networking events scheduled for July and August. Over this 2-month period, your Board and Directors will be hard at work finalizing the Chapter’s Fall program of events, and will also begin its 2017 operational planning.
We will also be releasing our Election results and Annual Membership Survey shortly. Please take a few minutes to complete our annual survey, so that we may take your feedback into consideration when performing our operational planning for 2017.
I hope to see you at our June events,
PMI Buffalo – We bring Project Management to life!