Note: You must be a current member of the Project Management Institute (PMI) to join the Buffalo Chapter.
Our chapter membership fee is $30. Student membership is available for $10 if you are enrolled full-time in a degree-granting program.
There are three ways to join the PMI Buffalo Chapter:
1. Add the Buffalo Chapter on-line by selecting this link (Note:you will be redirected to Project Management Institute official website).
2. Call the PMI Customer Service department at (610) 356-4600 (option 8 on the phone menu), and make a credit card payment of $30 ($10 if a student) for chapter dues.
3. Send a written notification to the PMI Membership department stating that you would like to join the Buffalo Chapter, including a check for $30 ($10 if a student) for chapter dues. Mail this to:
PMI Global Operations Center
Attn: PMI Membership Services Department
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3299 USA
New Applicants & Renewing PMI Members:
· On the PMI Membership Application form there is a place to join a local chapter.
· List the Buffalo Chapter on the ‘PMI Chapter Name(s)’ line in the DUES INFORMATION section of Part 2 of the Membership Application.
· Mail your application to PMI’s Membership department at the address above.