The PMI Buffalo Chapter was founded in 1995 to support the visions of PMI (Project Management Institute) in the Western New York area. The following pages describe the various activities of the chapter, some of the people that are actively involved in promoting project management in WNY, and tools that will help you further develop your project management expertise.
The Buffalo Chapter will provide a forum to promote PMI standards and to strengthen stakeholders’ knowledge, awareness and understanding of Project Management principles, tools and techniques.
PMI Buffalo Vision: The Buffalo Chapter will be recognized as a dynamic organization promoting the Project Management Institute (PMI) and professional project management practices in the Buffalo Niagara Regional area.
Our Key Objectives:
- Continuously Improve Stakeholder Loyalty
- Expand Knowledge Sharing and Community
- Advance Product and Service Leadership
- Champion Project Management Adoption and Maturity
- Strengthen Results Orientation
- Advance Leadership Continuity
- Strengthen Accountability and Decision-Making
- Improve Organizational Viability