Dates: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 from 12:00 Noon to 2:00 pm
... IMPORTANT ... PLEASE only register for this class if you completed the two-day Project Management Basics for Non-Profits class offered by PMI Buffalo.
When registering for this event, use the non-member option.
This class is being provided in accord with the United Way of Buffalo and Erie County. Registration is limited to the staff members of non-profit organizations providing human services in Western New York who live in this area who have completed the Project Management Basics class. We reserve the right to cancel any registrations from people who do not meet this criteria.
You will receive a meeting invitation and conference link before the course begins.
Questions or clarifications: Please email: email@example.com
Reminder: this session is only for past participants of our PM Basics for Non-Profits classes.
Why? Because you have already learned PM basics such as terminology and scheduling that we will assume attendees have under their belts.
Topic: Project Scheduling Tools
- When: Tuesday, April 25th at 12:00pm-2:00pm
- What: Demo & discussion of scheduling tools and their benefits (ex. Excel, Asana, ClickUp)
- Cost: Free to non-profit employees
- How: We will review the same project schedule in 3 different software tools and allow time for Q&A
- Note: We will record this session and make it available after April 25th.