Jackie has been leading the creation of digital experiences for 15 years; everything from emerging startups to critical strategic efforts for fortune 50 businesses. She has worked with teams of all shapes and sizes, leading strategy and helping them co-create, test, and build solutions.
Jackie launched her Strategy and Design Sprint practice in 2017. She has run Sprints for clients including Atoms Shoes, Kantar, US Bank, and Best Buy. She’s had the
opportunity to teach people how to run their own Design Sprints during training bootcamps, with John Zeratsky and Jake Knapp, authors of the Sprint Book, and
leads training initiatives for product teams in startup and corporate settings. She co-authored the Remote Sprint Guide with (John and Jake, authors of Sprint) at the start of the COVID19 pandemic to help teams move to remote collaboration more easily.
Jackie thrives when the problem is hard and the team is ready to make a change but doesn’t quite know what to do, or how. She has proven that openness and optimism accelerate our collective potential to make great things happen.
She is passionate about designing products and services that improve people’s lives. She believes that technology has the potential to make us all better and is a tool that should be used for good.
This half-day workshop will focus on the Design Sprint approach and process.
- Understand Design Sprint methodology and frameworks at a high level
- Learn about the benefits of Design Sprints
- Understand how and when an organization might use a Design Sprint
- Gain some practice with Design Sprint methods so that they get a taste of the way of working
- Learn about how to set teams up for success: important prep and tools for a Design Sprint
Jackie will include interactive activities to keep you engaged all morning!