Building an Effective Multigenerational Remote Workforce
The Basis of this program is to help project managers effectively work with multigenerational stakeholders during the COVID pandemic.
During this interactive session we will explore the following topics:
- Generation myths, stereotypes and generation friction hot spots
- Principles behind creating a culture that can support an inclusive multigenerational workforce
- Effective communication that fosters ideation to help drive project completion
- Essential pieces to building an effective remote team
This will definitely be an interactive session including break out exercises, polling and quizzes to keep you on your toes!
This half-day workshop will focus on the Design Sprint approach and process.
- Understand Design Sprint methodology and frameworks at a high level
- Learn about the benefits of Design Sprints
- Understand how and when an organization might use a Design Sprint
- Gain some practice with Design Sprint methods so that they get a taste of the way of working
- Learn about how to set teams up for success: important prep and tools for a Design Sprint
Jackie will include interactive activities to keep you engaged all morning!